Join the tips of index finger and thump, applying light pressure.
Keep other fingers straight in a natural way.
Applying pressure is not necessary, but if you do, only slight pressure is needed.
- Strengthens the brain.
- Remove ill effects of mental stress.
- Improves capability to grasp knowledge.
- Mind becomes healthy and peaceful.
- Face becomes shiny and pleasant.
- Regular practice of this mudra cures bone weaknesses.
- Useful for relieving the stiffness that occurs when yawning.
- Boost heart health.
- Beneficial for ear infections.
- Remove dryness of the skin
- Moisturises the skin
- Increase oily secretions on the body surface.
- Purifies the blood.
- Relieves gastric disturbances.