Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is a well-known Indian Yogi, mystic, author and the founder of Isha foundation, a not for profit organization which offers yoga around the world. His book “Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy” has entered the Washington post and The New York Times bestseller list in multiple categories. He was awarded “Padma Vibhushan” and “Indira Gandhi Paryavaran Puraskar” by the Indian Government for his contributions.
Below are nine of his incredible wisdom quotes.
1 "The mind is a powerful instrument, every thought, every emotion that you create changes the very chemistry of your body" - Sadhguru
2. " Incredible things can be done simply if committed to making them happen" - Sadhguru
3. "No work is sressful. It is your inability to manage your body, mind, and emotions that makes it stressful" - Sadhguru
4. "Frustration, disFor wealth to translate into wellbeing, you need a spiritual element within you. Without that, your success could work against youcouragement, and depression mean that you are working against yourself" - Sadhguru
5. "If you want to make yourself miserable, you have endless opportunities, because always, someone will do something you do not like." - Sadhguru
6. "Sleep is a question of ease. If you are totally at ease, your sleep quality will go up and your sleep quota will go down" - Sadhguru
7. "Other people can only create situations. They may say or do something, but whether you suffer that or not is your choice." - Sadhguru
8, "Essentially, leadership is the art and science of making things happen" - Sadhguru
9. "Your logical mind is good enough to handle the mundane. If you want to enter the mystical, it is of no use" - Sadhguru
If you enjoyed this post, please take a moment to share it on your favorite social channels.