Studies show that mindfulness based wellness programs can reduce stress among workers who are forced to work under continuous stress. Mindfulness is the process of bringing one’s entire attention on the present moment. I.e, internally and externally focusing your awareness on the exact moment you are experiencing it. In another words it is simply “being in the present moment”, not on a past event or a moment ahead.

A typical mindfulness based program involves a combination of meditation techniques like mindfulness meditation, and mindful movements that has been practiced in martial arts like yoga, tai chi, qigong etc.

In a study about its effectiveness among workers in different areas, it has been found that these practices can reduce work-associated stress, mood disorders, anxiety and depression. It also showed improvements in mood and sleep quality. Read the Full Research.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15 thoughts on “Study: Mindfulness Based Wellness Practices Can Reduce Work related Stress and Improve Health

1. Pingback: Three Simple Tips To Quiet Your Mind – Wealth with Wellness

2. best diets to lose weight fast best ways to lose weight

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation but I to find this
    topic to be really one thing that I think I’d by no means understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely large for me.

I am looking forward on your next post, I’ll attempt to get
    the cling of it!

3. Douglass

Hi there, You’ve done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this website.

4. the best eating plan to lose weight fast

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and
    you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you’ve acquired
    here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific site.

5. Anonymous

Hi there are using WordPress for your site platform?

I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own.
    Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

6. Raspberry Ketone

Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.
    Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just book mark this web site.

7. router to switch configuration packet tracer

Hello! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.

Does running a well-established blog such as yours take a massive amount work?
    I am completely new to running a blog however I
    do write in my journal everyday. I’d like to start a blog
    so I can share my own experience and feelings online. Please
    let me know if you have any recommendations or tips
    for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

8. suba me

This is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate info Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post!