Natural skin care is caring for your skin in a natural and chemical-free way. Developing good habits play an important role in natural skin care as well as body care and health in general.
Natural Skin Care Measures
1. Drinking a lot of water: Drinking around 8 glasses of water is the first and formost natural skin care measure. Water helps in flushing out toxins from the body in a natural way. It helps in the overall upkeep of the body and promotes good health for all organs not just skin.
2. General cleanliness: Daily shower, wearing clean clothes and sleeping on a clean mattress/pillow are all part of general cleanliness. After all, clean skin is the key to keeping the skin disorders at bay.
3. Regular exercise: Exercise increases the flow of blood that helps in getting rid of body toxins and keeping you healthy. Exercise also helps in beating stress which is a foe of good health.
4: Healthy food and eating habits: Some type of food (e.g. oily food) is known to cause acne and should be should be used in moderation.. Your diet should be a healthy mix of various nutrient providing foods. Raw fruits and vegetables are known to provide freshness to your body and help in getting rid of body toxins.
5. Good sleep: Good sleep is also necessary for maintaining good health and in getting rid of stress. As a natural skin care measure, a good sleep delays loosening of skin.
6. Beating stress: Stress causes overall damage to body and health. So beating stress is another skin care therapy. Drinking a lot of water, getting a sound sleep and exercise has already been mentioned as stress busters. Indulging in a warm bubble bath, listening to music and playing your favorite sport are also good ways of beating stress. Yoga is yet another way of beating stress; it is fast gaining popularity amongst the masses.
7. Avoiding excessive exposure to sun: Avoid excessive exposure to sun by wearing long sleeved clothes, hat and umbrella etc Sunscreen lotions are also recommended as necessary. But sunlight in moderation is essential for well being.
A lot of traditional and home made natural skin care products/ measures are also known to be very effective. Such measures are not only natural and easy-to-follow, but also relatively inexpensive.
Besides that, a lot of natural skin care products are available in the commercial market. These include things like Lavender Oil, Aloe Vera etc., which usually don’t have any side effects.Follow Us on Bloglovin Follow